If your goal is to have straight teeth, you are probably in the process of researching all of the options available to you. Weighing your options can be somewhat overwhelming and may be downright confusing for some people. So, as listed below, here are some very attractive features if you are wondering if or why Invisalign is right for you!
To start, you should know that the Invisalign trays are intended to straighten your teeth in an inconspicuous way-with clear aligner trays. This teeth-straightening solution is great for both adults and teenagers. Plus, when you opt for this cosmetic dentistry service, you will experience the many more benefits of Invisalign, as well. These include:
- Invisalign only involves a quick and easy process to get you started. Additionally, only periodic checkup appointments are required to make sure your treatment is going smoothly. On the other hand, with traditional braces, appointments are more frequent, and the process and duration of having braces is more intensive.
- Invisalign trays or aligners are clear in appearance. That means, when wearing your aligners on a consistent basis, practically no one else will notice that you’re wearing them! That’s the polar opposite of wearing traditional orthodontic braces! This is especially important for adults who wish to straighten their teeth without metal-and-wire braces. The aligners are clear and literally undetectable!
- As a very attractive bonus to our patients, Invisalign clear braces allow you to see your smile with straight teeth before you begin the treatment! To do so, you dentist will utilize computer-imaging technology to show you a digitized image of your smile with straight teeth. At this point in the treatment, seeing is believing, right?
- Invisalign will not cause negative repercussions like metal braces sometimes do. Traditional braces sometimes cause mouth blisters and pain, but Invisalign is gentle on your teeth and gums since it’s made from a safe, effective medical-grade polymer (plastic). You won’t experience the pain throughout the entire treatment phase that tends to come from traditional braces.
- Invisalign trays or aligners are removable. When you eat, drink, brush your teeth, and floss, simply remove the aligners, and then put them back in when you’re finished. It’s that easy! This allows for a thorough and effective at-home oral hygiene regime.
- Finally, you won’t be restricted as to what you can’t eat, whereas with wearing traditional braces, you cannot eat certain foods (peanuts, popcorn, corn nuts, pistachios, etc).
Now you can see the various benefits that Invisalign trays have to offer. Do you think they are right for you? If so, you should choose an Invisalign-trained cosmetic dentist who has ample experience with the service, too.