Why is this method now considered to be the most successful in modern implantology? Does it have any signs? The dentist would insert basal implants in the base of mandibular bone, the biological processes, which occur in it, do not cause atrophy of the bone tissue in the absence of the tooth.
An intention for these implants is for immediate loading, and therefore you get your permanent fixed teeth immediately in 5 days. These implants have a high success rate for all patients.
Benefits of Basal Implants
- Basal Implants can apply in severe cases of bone atrophy. Advanced periodontal conditions can treat with immediate loading basal implants in just one visit.
- The place in the deeper layers of bone tissue, which is more robust, provides the survival and durability of the implant, without problems of an infectious factor.
- Immediate loading basal implants are suitable for almost all patients, including those that smoke, have diabetes, and have no roots.
- The treatment claims a 98% success rate, a higher rate than that of traditional implants.
- Rate of health complications in basal implants is meager to none. It is due to less invasive surgery and the position of the implants deep into the sterile bone.
- Moreover, basal implants can be placed at an angle so that to use the bone area sufficient for this purpose.
- Patients can get fixed teeth in 3-5 days. Quick loading basal implants can be placed immediately after extraction of teeth during a single visit.
- Installation of quick loading basal implants can cost less than traditional implantation due to the shortened volume of treatment stages.
- Oral cleanliness requirements of the patient are less demanding; however, the patients must have perfect oral hygiene and regular check-ups.
Types of Basal ImplantsThere are four basic types of basal implants
- Screw Form.
- Disk Form.
- Plate Form.
- Other Forms.